Tuesday 18 March 2014

ZahrahRashid | Happy Birthday best friend!

Assalamualaikum and hi!

How are you? Hope you're always in pink and cheerful. Ohhh, nope! This time my fingers not dancing at my Asus's keyboard as they are dancing at my phone's keyboard. Feels awkward but yeah there's always ways nowadays to survive, am I right? 

So I won't type gibberish much longer and straight to the point, this entry is special dedicated to my best friend Muhammad Hafiz Bin Ikhsan. Happy 23rd birthday! 
Happy Birthday to you, 
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Hafizzzzzz,
Happy Birthday to youuuu...

Hafiz and I at KL tower for TESL night event last year. Oh btw, he is a freelance makeup artist. Don't hesitate to contact him for makeup service for any events! 

My wish, Moga panjang umur, murah rezeki; hope you'll have a blast; happy always; since you're a talented man, use it as a way to succeed; learn how to shop less! (Also a reminder for me). Hope you'll happy with your family and love one; good luck in your study. I don't know what to wish anymore. Haha. You're old now and you'll getting older next year, set your goals to accomplish and make it real! Dah popular jangan lupa aku! Hahaha. 

Also, I would like to thanks to you for everything that you've done. Those advices, those supportive words, those meaningful experiences. Thanks too for the presents and the celebrations! Too many celebration we did, didn't we? Hahaha. Such crazy thing! 

I am sorry if I have hurt you with my words or actions. Last but not least, may our friendship never fade! You, Muiz, Zahirin, hope we'll always helping and supporting each other like siblings. Sekinchan is the best place! Hahaha. Tiba-tiba. 

Okay, that is all from me. Happy 23rd once again! 

Cheers,
Your beautiful best friend/UTC's secretary
Fatimah Zahrah Binti Abd Rashid

Hahahaha. Wait for my next entries! 😁

No comments: