Tuesday 1 August 2017

ZahrahRashid | Life

Assalamualaikum and hello August 2017!

Hi, it's been a long time since my last post. Well, how's life? Alhamdulillah, so far so good. So, I decided to write back in this blog of mine to keep every moments in my life here (I'll update from time to time though it might takes time. Haha). Honestly, I don't know where to start because my life is great! I'll try to update each post slowly following the timeline of my great journey.

WARNING: Because this is a PERSONAL blog, the contents of this blog is all about me, me and me. Haha. Well, I'll write about me, families, people I love, anything that might caught my interest! Basically it is my online diary. 

Okay, jangan cakap sis tak warn!

I am still me but maybe I've changed a bit. What are those changes? Hahaha. I feel like I have changed but I am not sure how much have I changed. Is it confusing? Hahaha. Sorry, but I still figuring out my great journey (life).

Will update my next entry very soon on #FZRTravelogue :) Stay tuned!


No comments: