Friday 3 January 2014

ZahrahRashid | Unisel's TESL night.

Assalamualaikum and hi peeps!

Yayyyy! I am actually really excited to update this entry into my blog. Yeah, after I have done with my finals is the most suitable time to update it is not? Okay, stop typing too much and enjoy those pictures!


me :)


me with Hafiz.


Our class rep, Arif with Fatin!


Angelina with Fuzaimee :D


Fuzay or Rambo the magician.


Errr, I don't know her name with Qistina.


Arif, Fatin, Angel, Me, Syera and Hafiz.


Angel with me :)


The view from the KL tower.


Syera, Mr Mustafa and me :D


Syera and me :D


Angel, Fatin, Syera.


Mathee and Dharshinee.


My classmates!


Hafiz with Angel.


Fatin and Arif again :D


me!


Classmates again.


Weeee!


Hafiz. 

Nothing to say, continue with next entries!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my last photo is epic.