Thursday 26 December 2013

ZahrahRashid | Sunway Pyramid's Sephora Opening.

Assalamualaikum and hey hey ho!

So, hi, entry for today. A belated entry which I supposedly update about this about two months ago but I left it in the draft and update it today. Huhu. It is the opening of the new shop of Sephora at Sunway Pyramid. I found it and really want to make it as I've never been to any opening of new shops before and really wants to feel the excitement of queueing to get the free item. Haha. I am such a freaking lady. Yup, I am a lady. :P 


I, excitedly called Hafiz and ask him to go to that opening and ask Muiz to join as we will get free gift! It's FREE after all. Free things always be the best thing ever.


Where we parked at and obviously it is really early in the morning as the parking lots are empty.


As we in the mall, we have no idea where the shop at as Sunway Pyramid is big. I asked the guard there and we managed to queue! Yayyyyy!


Us. Haha. Muiz, hope you'll always be patient with me and Hafiz as we usually act at the spur of the moment. Hihi. By the way, thank you best friends.


I am the 43rd! 


The new shop.


What we managed to get. 5 of goodie bags!


Anddd, we managed to be the member. 

What a great day indeed! I really do enjoy myself and it is really an unforgettable experience to queue for the free thing. Haha. 

Will continue with next entries!

No comments: