Wednesday 25 December 2013

ZahrahRashid | New passport in the house!

Assalamualaikum and holla!

Hi! hey. Yuppp! Another important event in my life which I will ensure it'll remain in my mind or I can recall the memory when I read back my entries. So, here I am typing in the middle of the night where I can't even get my eyes sleep but my body and my brain is tired. 

What about the passport? I know, I know, you also have your own passport and why the heck you are reading with my passport matter. Haha. You can put the fault on me, Oh you can put the fault on me. Opppss! Okay, enough. Ehem, so this the story where Ibu has lost my passport anddd I need to do the new one which the procedure is quite blergh! The steps? Okay, hold on. Let me recall the steps to get the new one.

The steps:

First, go to the nearest immigration office to take a form, exactly like the picture below. BORANG SOAL SELIDIK KEHILANGAN PASSPORT MALAYSIA and it is RM1. 
Second, go to the nearest police station and make a report on the lost of the passport as it is a need to complete the form and ensure the details like your IC and so on are correct. Ohh, it is RM2 penalty for the report.
Third, go to the nearest place to 'angkat sumpah', also a compulsory thing to do as it is a need to complete the form. The cost is depends on the company itself.
Fourth, after you've completed the form with the report and angkat sumpah, now you can go to the immigration office back and take number to submit your form and get the new passport.

And oh! You'll need RM300 to pay to them as you need to do a passport with 5 years of validity. Then, you will need to wait for two weeks after you've submitted. It may varied from other places.


Okay, so that's the steps. Hope it will help you to solve your problem. Another important thing, a passport picture. You will need to give to the immigration two pieces. :)


This is mine and yeahhh! let's travel the world!

Continue with next entries, take care!

No comments: