Sunday 22 December 2013

ZahrahRashid | Final Paper for Final Exam.

Assalamualaikum and hi peeps,

As you read this entry, I am now at the main hall of Unisel, waiting turn to enter the hall for the final paper of this fourth semester's. It is Educational Psychology paper, which for me it is the toughest subject in this semester. I don't know why. I don't know either if my classmates found this subject as an easy subject; but yet, I need to motivates myself to like this subject to acquire the knowledge as you know, when one's like the subject matter, the acquisition will be easy and fast and vice versa. Of course, my stomach full of butterflies and heart beating fast but I didn't show it in front of my classmates and act like I am cool. Yeah, I am cool. Yeah, I am cool. 

Well, I have studied and revised this subject but I don't know if it is enough or not? Haha. Then? Updating blog? Actually, this is an auto post entry which I have typed yesterday and schedule it to post today. For me, with writing I can pour out all of my thoughts and after I have done writing I just feel like I am happy. There is a satisfaction which happens deep inside of me. Ohhh, I have the ambition to be a writer when I am at the secondary school as I felt really amaze with writing which can make peoples laugh and cry. It is such a beautiful thing with just writing, you can actually share to people of what you feels.

So, yeah.  that is all. Hope you will pray for me for this final paper and will succeed with flying colours. I want to achieve something that can make my parents proud of me and said, "She is my daughter". I will prove to you, Dear Ibu and Abi. 

Will continue for next entry.

No comments: