Tuesday 24 December 2013

ZahrahRashid | Canon EOS 700D.

Assalamualaikum and hi!


Ohhh, how beautiful it is. A camera which always on my wishlist that Ibu and Abi have make the wish came true! I don't know how to describe my feelings but yeah, thank you Ibu, thank you Abi. Kakak will keep this camera safely. By the way, I don't exactly know hot to use this camera; all what I know is to focus by rounding the lens until I satisfied with the outcome and press the capture button. Heheh. 

Why EOS700D? It is the latest version for this year; 2013. I have two choices actually which are EOS100D or EOS700D. EOS100D is the lightest or smallest DSLR in the world which you can refer here, EOS100D. Lastly, I chose EOS700D because of my brother's advises as he had bought DSLR two years ago and have experienced with it and of course he knows better than me about DSLR. Heeeee. 

So, there it goes, EOS700D with free bag, 8gb memory card, and the tripod. ;) Will share with you the photos of the camera later! 

Will continue with another entries soon... 

No comments: